Chief Executive, Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse Theatres
Since November 2018, Fiona has been the Interim Chief Executive of the Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse Theatres, enjoying a role which has put her at the heart of culture, arts, business & community regeneration. Prior to this, Fiona’s career has spanned 22 years with Accenture, the global strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations business, undertaking a range of both international and regional client and business leadership roles. From 2008 to 2016, she was the Managing Director for Accenture’s North West regional business, responsible for cross-sector business growth, client development, and community engagement.
Passionate about making a difference, and the ‘Life Value Add’ Fiona believes the arts can bring to community cohesion and regeneration. In 2017, Fiona was the Business Director at the Octagon Theatre, Bolton whilst also joining the GM LEP Board, representing both the cultural and arts sector and the SME/charity sector.
Fiona’s prior Governance roles and honours have included:
• Member and Interim Chair of the Business in the Community North West Regional Advisory Board
• Member of the North West Business Leadership Team
• Trustee, Accenture Foundation
• Member, Altius Trust (Manchester Enterprise Academy multi-academy trust)
• Awarded HRH Prince of Wales Ambassador for Responsible Business in the North West (2012-2015)
• Financial Times Timewise Top 50 Power Part time list (2013)